Locations & Maps
The Old Schoolhouse was the main building of the Jenis Royal Academy during the dark ages and was decommissioned when the new building opened in 1182. While it is larger than the new building, the classrooms were smaller but still well furnished for being abandoned.
It is now a hiding place for students sneaking away for a nap and for dangerous enemies to inhabit.
Map of Old Schoolhouse: